Thursday, November 19, 2015

Vi Apigo: My Resignation from FFWPU

Dear everyone,
There are many brothers and sisters who had sent their resignation letters to FFWPU recently. I had been thinking of doing this long time ago.
This started when i found out that the korean leaders of the FFWPU were not really doing what God desires as taught by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon.
The first time i thought of resigning was in1996. This was the time when our Phil. National Leader Michael Zablan announced a midnight prayer condition in which one of the purposes is for the death of one of our country's political leaders. Then he confirmed to me that the direction was from the korean lady Continental Director. I thought this is satanic. I left HQ but did not give up on True Father and the DP.
The second was on 2007. This was the time when i decided to report to Rev. Sun Ju Hwang what my direct leader (Rev. Chang) is forcing me to do with our Cheon Seong Gyeong Translator's payroll, of which i am responsible. I told him that my direct leader wants to fire me from my work because i resist to sign the fraudulent requisition form for the salary of the European translators living ourside of Korea.
Rev. Hwang listened and his answer was just simple "I cannot do anything about that. It is out of my control." When i heard this, i thought i will fall down for my surroundings became pitch dark.
This was the time when i went to the office of Rev. Hwang without any appointment to sought some solution for what my direct leader is doing. I had been resisting and arguing with him about this.
This is the scenario. We are almost done with the mission of translating the Original Cheon Seong into 40 languages. And we have to settle our account with the European translators. So i computed how much should be sent to European church.
However my leader told me that we will not deposit the money to European church but instead we have to send to Cheongpyeong Training Center. The reason is to save few dollars from the service fee. At that time the European Church has to send the money they collected from ancestors liberation when Mrs. Kim Hyo Nam went to Europe to Cheongpyeong Training Center. So instead of sending them (Europe) the salary of the translators, they will be the one to give salary to translators. And the money we are supposed to send to Europe will be sent to Cheongpyeong Training Center. For me it is fine so i made a requisition form. The total amount is quite huge because i was computing for salaries that was incurred for more or less two years of translation work of many names.
When my leader saw this he said the amount is not right. I asked him what is wrong, but he started to get angry and ask me why am i not following his instructions. He made another requisition form with amount much greater than what i computed. I resisted to sign it and i told him that is the wrong one. He said he will fire me and get another person to do the job. He did not allow me to go to the office. So i did the necessary thing i had to finish inside my bedroom.
Before i left, i went to the office of Rev. Hwang to request him to do something about that. But as he said, he cannot do anything about it, i told myself, that those korean leaders in high positions within the FFWPU are ROTTEN, CORRUPT. They are FAKE.
I left my post not giving the office my final report. I thought they are corrupt and fraud inside and they do not deserve my honest report.
Actually there are other things that i really do not agree with, but this one involves the biggest amount.
After i left i know that the camp of Rev. Hwang and my direct leader spread rumor that i got away with the money of Cheon Seong Gyeong team. That is not true. I only receive what is in the requisition form which is supported by an attachment of the payroll detailed schedule. So if ever i really got money, it would be the salary of the translators. But i gave them their salaries and they signed a receipt received. So i am safe if ever somebody questions me. Petty cash account is also well accounted. If you are a bookkeeper or accountant you know what i am talking about.
Regarding the fraudulent financial document that my direct leader wants me to sign, i do not know what happened. If somebody over there is interested to know, you can ask Raymond (wife of Nerissa Saulog). Maybe they know the rest of the story.
After sometime, my passport disappeared. I am not sure whether this is related with my conflict with Rev. Hwang's group. I had observed that they are very good at manipulating documents. If they got my passport they might have had used it against me without my knowing.
For brothers and sisters who are wondering why is the FFWPU being divided this way? It is because the korean leaders like Rev. Kwak, Rev. Hwang and Mrs. Kim Hyo Nam who are really close to True Father were ROTTEN inside and FAKE. So the only way for God to continue His Providence is to divide us and divide again until He can gather those who really can be used for His providence.
I am sorry to tell you about this, but it is better to tell so you can also hear another side of the coin story. This thing that i found out had almost driven me away.
However, at that same time the leadership of Hyung Jin Nim and Kook Jin Nim that advocates transparency kept me still. I saw great hope and bright future for those who are dreaming of a beautiful world. I saw God is directly working with them. If you have an open eyes you can clearly see this when you try to review what they had done during their leadership here in Korea.
Please be strong in your faith in the Divine Principle and True Father and to his heir Rev. Hyung Jin Moon and his Big Brother behind him, Mr. Justin Kook Jin Moon.
God bless you all more and more.
(FB Post by Vi Apigo)

No comments:

Post a Comment